TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated June 1, 2022
By viewing or using our Site, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms and those posted by us from time to time. ScoutUs Pro reserves the right to amend, change or modify these Terms at any time. No modification of these Terms by any party other than ScoutUs Pro shall be valid or enforceable against ScoutUs Pro unless expressly agreed to by ScoutUs Pro in a writing signed by an authorized ScoutUs Pro representative. When we post changes to these Terms, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of the Terms. Your continued use of the Sites after any changes or revisions to these Terms become effective shall indicate your agreement with the terms of such revised and then-current Terms. You may be accessing our Site from a computer or mobile phone device and these Terms govern your use of the Site regardless of how you access it. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- ScoutUs Pro offers a platform through which amateur athletes (“Athletes”) and the professional scouts, agents and recruiters that are seeking to work with and/or sign them to a professional sports franchise (“Recruiters”) can connect with each other directly to exchange requirements, qualifications, statistics, capabilities, highlight reels and related information to explore potential recruitment of the Athlete to a team (“Recruitment”). ScoutUs Pro only provides a service to facilitate the Recruitment. ScoutUs Pro does not offer any positions or Recruitment itself, does not manage or take any part in any relationship between an Athlete and a Recruiter or any team they may represent or any transactions between them, does not guarantee any past or future performance by Athletes or the reliability of any position or Recruitment offered by the Recruiter or any team they may represent or any other aspect, term or condition of the Recruitment, including, without limitation, whether it complies with all requisite legal requirements. ScoutUs Pro is not a party to any Recruitment between an Athlete and Recruiter or any team they may represent made through this Site. The actual Recruitment remain solely between the Athlete and Recruiter, any team the Recruiter represents and their respective representatives, if any. ScoutUs Pro provides a feature for Athletes and Recruiters to allow contact between those parties. Any further communication directly between them via email, SMS texting, direct messages and/or chat rooms is outside the scope of these Terms. Those communications remain between the Athlete and Recruiter. We do not monitor those communications and are not responsible for the content or tone of those communications.
- [Eligibility. To use the Site you must be, and represent and warrant that you are, of legal age (18 years of age or older) and competence. In addition, if you have been previously prohibited from accessing the Site or the website of any of our affiliates, you are not permitted to access the Site.
- License to Use the Site. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, and revocable right to access the Site, use the Services and make copies of information in any listings for your personal and limited commercial use, and as we otherwise intend. ScoutUs Pro reserves the right to monitor the Services for the purpose of determining that your usage complies with these Terms.
- Prohibited Conduct. You may not use the Site or Services other than as expressly permitted above. Without limitation, you will not, directly or indirectly: (a) reverse engineer, decompile, tamper with or disassemble the technology used to provide the Services or Site (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by a non-waivable provision of applicable law); (b) interfere with or damage the Services, Site, or any underlying technology; (c) impersonate or misrepresent your identity or affiliation; (d) attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Services or Site; (e) collect information about users of the Services, the Site, or the Service; (f) violate, misappropriate or infringe a third party’s intellectual property or other right, or any social media platform terms; (g) violate any law, rule, or regulation, or (h) interfere with any third party’s ability to use or enjoy, or our ability to provide, the Services or Site.
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION; ACCOUNT USE
- Account Registration. If you create an account, you must provide us with complete and accurate information. You must promptly update such information to keep it complete and accurate. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time. We may remove or reclaim your username if we believe it is appropriate (such as in response to a trademark claim).
- Security of Your Account. You agree to notify ScoutUs Pro immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss, damages, liability, expenses or attorneys’ fees that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. You will be liable for losses, damages, liability, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred by ScoutUs Pro or a third party due to someone else using your account.
- No Obligation to Retain a Record of Your Account. ScoutUs Pro has no obligation to retain a record of your account or any data or information that you may have stored for your convenience by means of your account or the Services.
TERMS OF SALE
The following terms apply to your purchase of Services.
- Athletes may use the Site at no cost. Athletes may sign up only on the mobile app by providing certain truthful and accurate information and uploading material and information.
- We try to make the Site thorough, accurate, and helpful. Nonetheless, there may be times when certain information contained on the Site may be incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, or appear inaccurate because of the browser, hardware, or other technology that you use. We apologize in advance for any such errors that may result in an incorrect price, inaccurate description, item unavailability or otherwise affect your order. We reserve the right to correct errors (whether by changing information on the Site or by informing you of the error and giving you an opportunity to cancel your order) or to update Services information at any time without notice. ScoutUs Pro reserves the right to change the prices, if applicable and available Services at any time. We may occasionally make errors in the stated prices on this Site. If a correct price is higher than the listed price, we will, in our discretion, either confirm the correct price with you or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- If you are a Recruiter, You authorize us (and any payment processor) to charge your payment card and access any payment services, such as Stripe, for all purchases you make. We accept the forms of payment stated on the Site and, for credit card payments, charge your credit card when your order is processed. The bank issuing your credit card may control when to release funds in the case of an order cancellation or refund. We reserve the right to use the payment information you provide us in connection with this payment to provide better service to you should you wish to use our service again in the future and to protect us from fraud and other losses. Completion of a payment transaction is contingent upon: (a) you providing complete personal, account, transaction and any other information needed, (b) authorization of the payment by your credit or debit card company, and (c) acceptance of your payment. You may cancel your payment prior to your final submission of it to us. We may, in our sole discretion, cancel your payment at any time by providing notice to you through your contact information or by a notice when you attempt to make a payment. We may cancel a payment or prevent you from initiating future payments for any reason, including, without limitation, the following: (i) if you attempt to use the Services in breach of any applicable law or regulation, including the card network rules or regulations; (ii) if you use the Services in breach of these Terms; (iii) if we suspect fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity regarding a payment; (iv) if we detect, in our sole discretion, that your payments have excessive disputes, high reversal rates or present a relatively high risk of losses; or (v) failure to cooperate in an investigation or provide additional information when requested.
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION PLANS FOR RECRUITERS
- For Recruiters only, we offer monthly subscription plans (each, a “Subscription”). You will be immediately billed the price for the Annual Subscription that was set forth when you signed up for the Subscription. Our Subscriptions are also subject to our Recruiter Subscription Terms, which provide additional information regarding Subscriptions (including term and pricing).
- Subscriptions automatically renew monthly and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged for the next month’s Subscription term up to days before the end of the month. SUBSCRIPTIONS AUTOMATICALLY RENEW. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EACH SUBSCRIPTION AUTOMATICALLY RENEWS UNLESS YOU CANCEL IT OR WE SUSPEND OR TERMINATE IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS.
- Cancellation Policy. Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time, subject to these Terms and the Recruiter Subscription Terms. In order to cancel your Subscription, you may do so through your account. There are no cancellation fees. You must cancel prior to the billing date for the next one- month period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES
- Intellectual Property Rights. All content on the Site, or otherwise made available via the Site, including the text, notes, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactivities and the like (“Content”), the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), the design of the Site and/or Services (“Site Design”), and all software and other technology used to provide the Site and/or Services (“Technology”), are owned by or licensed to ScoutUs Pro and/or its affiliates. Content is provided to you “as is” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site, Content, Marks, Site Design and Technology. Using the Site and/or Services does not give you any ownership of or right in or to any Content, Marks, Site Design or Technology.
- Third-Party Content. The Site may contain information and content provided by third parties. We have no obligation to monitor, we do not endorse, and we are not liable for any third-party content. In addition, the Site may contain links to third-party websites. ScoutUs Pro is not responsible for the content on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content on such third-party sites.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO SCOUTUS PRO
- Any of your information, including, without limitation, personal, biographical, professional and/or financial information, any text, photographs, artwork, ideas, questions, reviews, comments, suggestions, videos or highlight reels, or other content that you submit or post to the Site or otherwise provide to us are referred to as “User Content.” The following Terms apply to User Content:
- License to ScoutUs Pro. By sharing, submitting or uploading any User Content, you grant ScoutUs Pro a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, transmit, adapt, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble and create derivative works from your User Content in any manner existing now or created in the future. Subject to the license above, you retain ownership of User Content.
- Waiver of Moral Rights. You irrevocably waive and agree not to assert any rights, including any “moral rights,” that you have to prevent us from exploiting the rights granted in this Section.
- Right to Name, Image and Likeness. You also grant us the right to use and display the name, photographs, video, and any other biographical information that you submit with any User Content (the “Information”) in connection with such User Content, and you agree that you will not bring suit in law or equity against, and you hereby release from any and all liability, ScoutUs pro, any of its officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents, affiliates, and/or any other person or entity on the grounds of libel, slander, or invasion of privacy with regard to the Information or its use by ScoutUs Pro or such other person or entity.
- Your Responsibility for User Content. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all the User Content that you make available through the Site. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (1) you have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases necessary to grant ScoutUs Pro the required rights to disseminate any User Content and (2) neither your User Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of this User Content or ScoutUs Pro’s use of your uploaded User Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by the means of the Site, will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation. You assume all risks and liability associated with your User Content, including any third party or Recruiter’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability.
- More specifically, and without limitation, you shall not:
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate any legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unlawful, inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, offensive, fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive content or message.
- Promote or engage in discrimination, bigotry, racism, hated or harassment against any individual or group.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material that display or disclose the name, image or likeness or personal information of any third parties unless you have their written permission to do so.
- No Obligations Regarding User Content. We will not have any obligation to hold any User Content in confidence or compensate you or anyone else for its use. We have the right to remove or edit any User Content for any reason or no reason at all. We do not endorse any User Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein.
- Infringement Notification. ScoutUs Pro respects the rights of others and we expect users of our Site and Services to do the same. These Terms prohibit the infringement of the copyrights of others, and it is also our policy that we may remove, suspend, terminate access of, or take other appropriate action against repeat offenders. We may also remove content that in our sole discretion appears to infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
- Infringement Notification. ScoutUs Pro respects the rights of others and we expect users of our Site and Services to do the same. These Terms prohibit the infringement of the copyrights of others, and it is also our policy that we may remove, suspend, terminate access of, or take other appropriate action against repeat offenders. We may also remove content that in our sole discretion appears to infringe the intellectual property rights of others. ScoutUs Pro Copyright Agent firstname.lastname@example.org With the information that sets forth the items specified below:
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, provide a representative list of such works.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Include information reasonably sufficient to permit ScoutUs Pro to locate the material. Please provide a URL and screenshots for each item. Include the specific asset(s) or page(s) that you claim to be infringing. Say “entire work” ONLY if all assets/pages in a collection/document are infringing.
- Include details of your claim to the material, or your relationship to the material’s copyright holder.
- Provide your full name, address, and telephone number should we need to clarify your claim.
- Provide a working email address where we can contact you to confirm your claim.
- If true, include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- If true, include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner to make this complaint.”
- Sign the document, physically or electronically.
WARRANTIES; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; NOTICE TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS
- NO WARRANTIES. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS AVAILABLE” AND “AS IS” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SCOUTUS PRO DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SCOUTUS PRO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY SERVICES WILL BE IN AVAILABLE, SAFE, DEFECT-FREE, OR CONFORM WITH WRITTEN OR ORAL SPECIFICATIONS, GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR PROMISES. THIS PROVISION IS NOT INTENDED TO DISCLAIM LIABILITY THAT WE MAY NOT DISCLAIM UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- USE OF SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SCOUTUS PRO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, SERVICES OR EMAILS SENT TO YOU WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, OR THAT ALL INFORMATION WILL BE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR HARDWARE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF MATERIAL OR DATA. SCOUTUS PRO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS. SCOUTUS PRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, ANY LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY SUCH CONTENT OR LINKS FROM ATHLETES OR RECRUITERS OR THEIR TEAMS. SCOUTUS PRO MAKES ALL DISCLAIMERS IN THIS PARAGRAPH ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS. SCOUTUS PRO DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR ENGAGEMENT OR POSITION ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE FEATURED OR LINKED TO THROUGH THE SITE, AND SCOUTUS PRO WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING BETWEEN ANY ATHLETE AND RECRUITERS OR THEIR TEAMS. SCOUTUS PRO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WILL SCOUTUS PRO, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY “SCOUTUS PRO” FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE PERFORMANCE, USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, EVEN IF SCOUTUS PRO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, VIOLATION OF STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. SCOUTUS PRO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF GOOD WILL.
- OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED. IN ANY EVENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SERVICES TO WHICH THE CLAIM RELATES OR, IF THE CLAIM DOES NOT RELATE TO A SERVICE, $99.99. THIS PROVISION IS NOT INTENDED TO EXCLUDE LIABILITY THAT SCOUTUS PRO MAY NOT EXCLUDE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- NOTICE TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS. Your rights are protected under the Truth-in-Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice Act and New Jersey law generally. The following provisions in these Terms do not apply to you and are not intended to vary, diminish or alter your rights under New Jersey law: specifically, nothing in these Terms limits, varies, diminishes, affects, or otherwise voids or alters your rights under New Jersey law as they relate to the following: limitations of liability or exculpation (such as limitations on indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or similar damages); dispute resolution; indemnification; venue or jurisdiction; statutes of limitation or repose periods for bringing claims; plain language requirements; and warranties. Your rights regarding these specific provisions will be governed by New Jersey law. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and New Jersey law, New Jersey law shall govern.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ScoutUs Pro, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in connection with any third-party claim brought or asserted against any of the Indemnified Parties: (a) alleging facts or circumstances that would, if true, constitute a violation of any provision of these Terms by you, (b) arising from or related to our use of your User Content in the context of the Services or (c) your intentional or negligent acts or omissions. You may not settle any such claim without our express written consent. This defense and indemnification obligation is intended to extend to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and will survive these Terms and your use of the Site.
- Term. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by you or us. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion and without any liability, modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time and without prior notice.
- Modification and Termination of Site and Services. We may modify or terminate the Site or the Services, your access to the Services, in part or as a whole, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability to you.
- Suspension or Termination. We may deny you access to all or part of the Site at any time for any reason (including if you violate these Terms, as determined in our sole and absolute discretion) or no reason at all. If we terminate for no reason your right to access the Site, we will fulfill our obligations to you related to any Subscription outstanding at the time of termination.
- Effect of Termination. If you terminate your account, you will remain liable under these Terms for any purchase made prior to termination. If we terminate your right to access the Site, these Terms will terminate and all rights you have to access the Site will immediately terminate. The expiration or termination of these Terms shall not affect those provisions, and the rights and obligations therein, set forth in these Terms which either: (i) by their terms state, or evidence the intent of the parties, that the provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms, or (i) must survive to give effect to the provisions of these Terms.
GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTE RESOLUTION/ARBITRATION
- All matters relating to the Site and Terms and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction).
- By using the Site you agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration in Los Angeles, California before a single neutral arbitrator. The arbitration shall be administered by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. The parties to arbitration may use legal counsel at their own expense. All costs of arbitration (including arbitrator fees) shall be paid by ScoutUs Pro, except only that if you bring the arbitration, you may be charged an initial filing fee that shall not exceed the filing fees that you would incur for bringing an action in court. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in the event that any party seeks injunctive or equitable relief with respect to any actual or threatened breach of these Terms, or with respect to public injunctive relief, such party may seek relief in a court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms or the JAMS rules, any parties subject to this arbitration provision shall be barred from bringing or participating in any Class Action (as defined below) related to a dispute covered by this arbitration provision. Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms or the JAMS rules, it is agreed that the arbitrator is specifically denied the authority to consider or certify any Class Action under these Terms. However, if these Class Action restrictions are ever deemed illegal or unenforceable, they shall be severed from this arbitration provision. In that event, any Class Action shall by exempted from this arbitration provision and brought in court of competent jurisdiction, in connection therewith and each of the parties consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the State of California, County of Los Angeles, Central District. For purposes of these Terms, the term “Class Action” shall mean claims brought on behalf of or allegedly representing or including other persons or entities, including but not limited to any class, consolidated, representative, collective or private attorney general action. This arbitration provision is subject to the Federal Arbitration Act, and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. c. WAIVER. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND SUBJECT THERETO, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO A COURT TRIAL (OTHER THAN SMALL CLAIMS COURT AS PROVIDED ABOVE) OR TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING FILED AGAINST US AND/OR RELATED THIRD PARTIES.
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS. REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, OR THE TERMS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES OR IT WILL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- Force Majeure. Under no circumstances shall ScoutUs Pro be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from an event beyond its reasonable control.
- No Waiver; Severability. No waiver of any term of these Terms will be binding unless in writing, no waiver of any term of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and the failure of ScoutUs Pro to exercise or enforce any right or remedy in these Terms does not waive that right or remedy. The provisions of these Terms are intended to extend only to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. If for any reason an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms to be invalid, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms (and all policies, terms and conditions referenced herein) constitute the entire agreement between you and ScoutUs Pro and govern your use of the Site, Services and products provided by ScoutUs Pro, and supersede any prior agreements between you and ScoutUs Pro on the subject matters. You also may be subject to additional terms that may apply when you use certain ScoutUs Pro services or third-party content, links or websites. These Terms, and any rights or licenses granted hereunder, may not be assigned or delegated by you. These Terms, and any rights or licenses granted hereunder, may be assigned or delegated by ScoutUs Pro without restriction. These Terms bind and inure to the benefit of each party and the party’s successors and permitted assigns. These Terms may not be modified by an oral statement by a representative of ScoutUs Pro. A party’s failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms will not waive its rights to exercise such right, power, or privilege in the future, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise of such right, power, or privilege, or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege under these Terms. No agency, partnership, joint venture or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by these Terms. You agree to comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Site and Services. You agree that any agreements made by and between you and us in electronic form are as legally binding as if made in physical written form. These Terms will not be construed against the drafter. “Include(s)” or “including” means, respectively, “include(s), without limitation,” or “including, without limitation,”, unless expressly stated otherwise. If you are using the Site or Services for or on behalf of the U.S. or any other government, your license rights do not exceed those granted to non-government consumers.
- Use Outside the United States of America. The Site is controlled and offered by ScoutUs Pro from the United States of America. ScoutUs Pro makes no representations that the Site is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local law. You consent to the processing in the United States of America of information you provide to us.
- Notices and Electronic Communications. You hereby consent to receiving and transacting with us by electronic means. We may deliver notice to you by e-mail, posting a notice on the Site or any other method we choose and such notice will be effective on dispatch. If you give notice to us, it will be effective when received and you must use the following email address for Global Scouting Database, Inc.: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ScoutUs Pro Recruiter Subscription Terms
Last Updated August 29, 2022
Through Global Scouting Database, Inc. doing business as ScoutUs Pro, we offer subscriptions for Recruiters of our services and access to information about Athletes and other content on our Site and applications (each, a “Subscription”). Please review these ScoutUs Pro Recruiter Subscription Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before enrolling because they contain important and relevant information regarding any Subscription you may purchase, including pricing and cancellation terms. Subscriptions are continuous and automatically renew, unless you cancel, or we terminate your account.
We offer Monthly Subscriptions subject to the following tiers and pricing:
If you sign up for a Monthly Subscription, you will be immediately billed the price of the Monthly Subscription set forth above that you have have selected. Subscriptions automatically renew monthly and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged for the next Monthly Subscription term up to ten (10) days before the end of the month.
Recruiters may cancel at any time, subject to the time frame below. We do not place “holds” on Subscriptions. In order to cancel your Subscription, you may do so through your account. There are no cancellation fees. Cancellations must be effected prior to the billing date of the Subscription renewal.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: